Job Profile – Executive Supply Chain
Executive – Supply Chain
Best in the industry
11 am to 8 pm
Job Specification / Description
Purpose / Role
- The purpose of this role is to coordinate supply chain operations
Prime Responsibilities and Duties
- Sales Order Management
- Procurement Management
- Shipment / Logistics
- LC Documentation
- Inventory Reconciliation
- Forecasting Billing
- Communication with factories for PO placement, OA follow up, packing list, shipment readiness, collection…
- Communication with customers on orders readiness, payment, shipment collection, follow up….
- Coordination with forwarders for quotes, shipments.
- Coordination with AHI commercial and finance teams.
- Coordination with inspecting authorities if applicable.
- Preparing and updating report.
Qualifications / Trainings
- Any Graduate
- MBA – Operations is preferred
- Experience in Oracle is must
- 3 – 6 Years
- Superb time management and detail.
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills.
- Strong problem-solving ability and initiative.
- Team Working Experience.
- Demonstrated success in organizing multiple and diverse tasks within a flexible working environment.