Job Profile – Senior Executive – Logistics
Sr. Executive – Logistics
Best in the industry
Work from Office
Job Specification / Description
Purpose / Role
- The purpose of this role is to coordinate the Logistics function
Prime Responsibilities and Duties
- Assisting the commercial team in all warehouses and shipping activities.
- Coordination between supplier and customer to arrange delivery of shipment.
- Issuing delivery orders to factory and coordinate for smooth/timely collections.
- Preparing shipping documents for all back-to-back shipments from various factories to customers.
- Review and confirm letter of credit and ensure compliance with L/C clauses.
- Prepare shipping documents in line with regulatory requirements of destination countries.
- Coordinate the inspection process, document legalization/attestation etc.
- Advise commercial coordinators upon receipt of shipping confirmation on BTB orders.
- Organizing for loading and unloading of material.
- Ensure that import duty exemptions are applied for and availed in a timely manner.
- Organizing customs clearance for materials being shipped from SAIF Zone.
- Coordinate with warehouses for incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Receive, review and confirm the freight invoices and warehouse invoices for handling charges.
- Any other tasks that may be requested by line manager from time to time.
Qualifications / Trainings
- Any Graduate
- MBA – Operations is preferred
- Experience in International Logistics Operations is must
- 8 – 10 Years
- Work Ethics
- Superb time management and attention to detail
- Excellent Verbal and written Communication Skills
- Strong problem-solving ability and initiative
- Team working experience
- Demonstrated success in organizing multiple and diverse tasks within a flexible working environment