Job Profile – Management Trainee – Supply Chain
Executive – Supply Chain
Best in the industry
11 am to 8 pm
Job Specification / Description
Purpose / Role
- Management Trainee – Supply Chain is responsible for overseeing and managing company’s overall supply chain and logistics strategy and operations to maximize the process efficiency and productivity. In addition, they play a crucial role in developing and maintaining good relationships with internal & external stake holders.
Prime Responsibilities and Duties
- Plan and implement the overall supply chain strategy
- Collaborate with Sales, Operations, and Customer Service teams
- Determine key supply chain KPIs
- Plan delivery timetables.
- Make sure suppliers have enough stock to meet demand
- Oversee the ordering and packaging process.
- Track products through depots to make sure they arrive at their destination.
- Suggest solutions for process improvements
- Identify process bottleneck and implement solutions in a timely manner
Qualifications / Trainings
- Any Graduate
- MBA – Operations is preferred
- Fresher to 2 Years of Experience
- Knowledge of Inventory Management / Control / Logistics
- Sense of ownership
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- ERP (Oracle) knowledge will be preferred
- Hands on with MS Excel, Power Point, and Data analysis techniques
- Good understanding of management practices and techniques