Job Profile – Management Accountant
4.30 am to 1.30 pm
Best in the industry
Job Specification / Description
Purpose / Role
- Responsible for all aspects of accounting and financial reporting for the organization and its subsidiaries
Prime Responsibilities and Duties
• AR profile with collection and quality of AR ledger
• Inventory Accounting and Treasury
• HFM preparation
• Related accounts reconciliation
• GL wand activities, expense scrutiny, P&L retrieve
• Audit assistance
• Managing a team of two
Qualifications / Trainings
- Chartered Accountant / CPA/ Inter CA
- 5 + years’ experience
- Superb time management and detail.
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills.
- Strong problem-solving ability and initiative.
- Team Working Experience.
- Demonstrated success in organizing multiple and diverse tasks within a flexible working environment.